- Spirulina is known as a superfood
and is ideal for sports people, pregnant women, vegans, vegetarians and
those wanting an extra energy boost.
is a freshwater plant that provides the richest concentrations of
beneficial nutrients known in any food or plant, in a natural, easy to
- These nutrients include protein, chlorophyll,
minerals such as iron, phycocyanins, carotenoids, vitamins,
gamma-Linolenic acid (GLA) and other unique phytonutreints.
- Spirulina is high in protein containing between 55% and 77% by dry weight. Spirulina is a complete protein and contains all 22 essential amino acids.
is a green pigment that gives green plants their characteristic colour
and traditionally has been used as a blood tonic, detoxifier and
- Spirulina Organic 1000 contains a natural highly absorbable source of iron that does not constipate like some other forms of iron. Spirulina contains 10 times more iron than boiled spinach (per weight).
- Phycocyanin is one of the main blue-green pigments found in Spirulina and has potent antioxidant properties.
carotenoids are a family of compounds found in plant foods that can be
converted in the body to vitamin A. The carotenoids have many functions
in the body including promoting immune function as well as antioxidant
actions. The most common carotene in foods is betacarotene. Spirulina contains more betacarotene than carrots.
- Spirulina contains gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) an essential fatty acid known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Spirulina is low in calories and fat.
Organic 1000 is organically grown in a natural environment, without the
use of synthetic and artificial chemicals, pesticides and fertilisers.
It is manufactured in Australia, where it undergoes stringent testing
during the manufacturing process to ensure the purest, premium Spirulina is delivered to you.
Each tablet contains:
not contain added milk, egg, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal
products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or
Tell A Friend